456 U.S. Route 2 in South Hero, Vermont 05486
Latitude 44.656137; Longitude -73.320575
Convenient to: Burlington, VT; Montpelier, VT; Stowe, VT; upstate New York; Montreal, Canada.
- FREE WiFi
- 9 acre campground with 900 feet of shoreline
- 28 sites in three tiers: Water’s edge, Lakeside, & Lakeview
- 20/30/50 amp metered power
- Municipal water
- Septic & greywater piping
- Bath house
- Beautiful views
- Best bass fishing on Lake Champlain
Months of Operation
In the 2017 seasons the campground will be open from May 1st to October 15th.
Our marina is open with access to Keeler Bay. Seasonal Dock Slips are available for rent. See our Rates section for more.
- Keeler Bay Variety (0.4 miles N)
We have a part time park manager on site. He has extensive knowledge of the property and the local area. He is equipped to handle all utility issues on site for both the campground and marina.
Goal & Vision
Providing families with safe and enjoyable lake access.